TIPS BEFORE HEADING OUT
There are many different websites that are offering a Veteran’s Day free meals. Some of them are providing listings from 2018 and haven’t been updated. Please make sure it’s an updated 2019 list.
- Review the official site information and rules before heading out. Many websites are listing previous years promotions that are no longer valid. We link to the official information.
- Be sure to bring proof of military service, uniform photo or be in uniform. Proof of military service varies by company. See the list of states now offering a Veterans designation on a driver’s license.
- Pay attention to the dates on the Veterans Day offer as some offers are for days to other than Veterans Day or extended over several days.
- Most of the restaurant free meals are for dine in only.
- Verify that you’re eligible for the offer.
- You should tip your server. They’re working hard to serve you and depend on the income. We recommend tipping on the actual cost of the meal.
- Many of these promotions include small print that says participating locations only. Unfortunately individual franchisees may choose not to participate. Fortunately, some franchisee’s participate even if the corporate company does not.
- Call ahead if you’re unsure about anything.
- Thank you for your service!
As a veteran myself, I would like to thank every active, retired, and veteran military personnel for their service to our country, and to the military spouses and their families for the sacrifices they had to endure.
FOR I AM AND WE ARE AMERICANS